Why are tigers so special?
Why do tigers have stripes? Large predators need to be able to sneak up on their prey, and the tigers distinctive coat acts as camouflage, hiding them as they stalk prey in dense vegetation. No two tigers have the same stripes, enabling individuals to be identified by their unique pattern of stripes.
What are 5 interesting facts about tigers?
Top Ten Tiger Facts
- 2) Tigers are easily recognizable with their dark vertical stripes and reddish/orange fur.
- 3) The Bengal tiger is the most common tiger.
- 4) Tigers live between 20-26 years in the wild.
- 5) Adult tigers generally live alone.
- 6) Unlike most other cats, tigers are great swimmers and actually like the water.
What are 3 interesting facts about tigers?
20 Facts You Probably Didn’t Knew About Tigers
- Tigers are the largest amongst other wild cats.
- A punch from a Tiger may kill you.
- Tigers are nocturnal animals.
- Tiger cubs are born blind and only half of the cubs survive.
- Tigers love to swim and play in the water.
- Tigers live for about 25 years.
Are Tigers the strongest animal?
Tiger. Tiger is also considered as another strongest animal of the world. Tigers can jump over a ten foot fence with a 450 KG bull in their mouth and they also have the strongest big cat bite. They are indeed most powerful and strong animal of the world.