What is the most popular pet in India?
The most popular pets in India are Dogs, Cats, Birds, Fishes, Guinea Pigs etc.
Which dog is best for home pet in India?
Which Dog Is Best For Home Pet In India?
- #1. Indian Pariah Dog. These are the dogs found in the streets of India.
- #2. Indian Spitz. Indian Spitz is one of the most attractive dog breeds.
- #3 Labrador. Labrador retrievers are the most popular dog breed throughout the world.
- #4 Golden Retriever. There is no doubt that golden retrievers make wonderful pets.
- #5. Pugs.
Which pets are legal in India?
So, what animals are allowed to be kept as pets?
- Some variety of birds like pigeons, parrots, Budgerigars, finches.
- Fishes reared in aquariums.
Which Indian dog breed is best?
12 Best Indian Dog Breeds You Should Know About
- Pariah Dog – Most Intelligent Dogs (देशी ) Indian Pariah Dogs are one of the oldest in the world,found throughout the Indian subcontinent.
- Chippiparai. Chippiparai is one of the breed of Indian hunting dog found in the area around Periyar Lake.
- Mudhol Hound.
- Indian Spitz.
- Gaddi Kutta.
Is Parrot banned in India?
India banned caging of parrots and several other birds. So keeping this birds is illegal and can receive a punishment of 6 years imprisonment and a fine of rupees 5000. These law comes under the wildlife protection act and came into effect from the year 2003.
Which dog should I buy in India?
The Labrador retrievers are the most popular dog breed in all over the world and as well in India. Labradors are easy to train, friendly and intelligent dogs. Also, they are easily available in most of the Indian cities and need average grooming and easy to train.