Border Collie: A workaholic, this breed is the world’s premier sheep herder, prized for its intelligence, extraordinary instinct, and working ability.
Poodle: Exceptionally smart and active.
Which is the most intelligent dog?
- Border Collie. As you may know, Border Collies are widely regarded as the most intelligent dog in the world.
- Poodle. Poodles are not only small and adorable but energetic too.
- German Shepherd. Are you familiar with why the German Shepherd is called an “Alsation” in the UK?
- Golden Retriever.
- Shetland Sheepdog.
What is the smartest dog breed 2019?
- Border Collie: This herding British dog has a reputation for being affectionate, smart and energetic.
- Poodle: Active and smart Poodles are the top training performers.
- German Shepherd Dog:
- Golden Retriever:
- Doberman Pinscher:
- Shetland Sheepdog:
- Labrador Retriever:
What is the #1 dog breed 2019?
What are the top 20 smartest dog breeds?
With the help of our canine experts, we managed to cut to the chase.
- Border Collie. They’re always eager to learn and please their owners.
- Poodle. Poodles are easy to train and love to be challenged.
- German shepherd.
- Golden retriever.
- Doberman pinscher.
- Shetland sheepdog.
- Labrador retriever.