What is the easiest exotic pet to look after?
In general, these animals are low maintenance and don’t require much to live a long, happy and healthy life.
- Rodents. Sure, rats and mice are cute, but if you want a small exotic pet, those rodents aren’t going to cut it.
- Hedgehogs. A Hedge Hog.
- Non-Domesticated Canines. A Fennec Fox.
- Skunks. A Skunk.
- Wild Cats. A Savannah Cat.
What is the most exotic animal?
The Most Exotic Animals in the World
- Leafy seadragon.
- Fanfin Angler.
- Japanese macaque.
- Pink dolphin.
- Atelopus frog.
- Fennec fox.
What is the most popular exotic pet?
Popular exotic pets in focus
- Special note from Debbye.
- Sugar Glider. Sugar Gliders are in the marsupial family along with kangaroos, opossums, and koala bears.
- Kinkajou. Kinkajous are from the forests of Central and South America.
- American Alligator.
- Fennec Fox.
What is the coolest pet to have?
These odd animals can truly make a great pet, but make sure to do lots of your own research.
- Capybara. The capybara is one of the largest rodents in the world and can weigh up to 140 pounds, but they sure are cute!
- Bearded Dragon.
- Fennec Fox.
- Hyacinth Macaw.
What pet does not need much care?
Top ten low maintenance pets for children or adults
- Hamster, gerbil or mice. These small rodents are great fun, offer some feedback and respond to their owners.
- Small birds. Some smaller birds don’t need any human interaction to remain happy and healthy.
- Guinea pigs.
- Sea Monkeys.
Can u buy a Fennec fox?
If it is legal in your state it is imperative that you purchase your Fennec fox from a licensed and approved breeder. Otherwise it is considered an illegal pet even if it is legal to own them where you live.
Are sloths good pets?
Sloths aren’t good pets either. They require a specialized diet, a constantly warm and humid environment, and need to spend a lot of time suspended from high branches. Even so, sloths are a new “fad” pet, and continue to be obtained through illegal animal trafficking.
What is the cheapest exotic pet?
The price range of exotic pets can vary tremendously, from as low as $5 to thousands of dollars for rare or high-demand species.
Uncommon Exotic Pets Under $1000
- African Crested Porcupine $500-800.
- Red Fox $300-500.
- Patagonian Mara $300-500.
- Coatimundi $700-800.
- Skunk $250-450.