- What is the most expensive pet in the world?
- What is the most expensive thing in the world?
- What is the rarest pet in the world?
- What is the most expensive exotic animal?
- How much is a lion?
- Can you buy a real penguin?
- What is the cutest dog on earth?
- What is the smartest dog?
- What pets do rich people have?
According to indiatoday.in
View 1+ moreView 1+
What is the most expensive pet in the world?
These are the 20 most expensive Pets in the world.
- Camels – $55,000.
- Chimpanzees – $60,000.
- Arabian Horse – $100,000.
- White Lion Cubs – $140,000.
- Red Pure Bred Tibetan Mastiff – $582,000.
- Miss Missy – Cow – $1.2 Million.
- Sir Lancelot Encore – Labrador – $16 Million.
- Green Monkey – Thoroughbred Racehorse – $16 Million.
What is the most expensive thing in the world?
These Are the Most Expensive Things in World
- Graff Diamonds Hallucination watch: $55 million.
- 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO: $70 million.
- Bluefin tuna, $3.1 million.
- Antilia, Mumbai: $2 billion.
- Manhattan parking spot: $1 million.
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi: $450 million.
- The domain ‘CarInsurance.com’: $49.7 million.
What is the rarest pet in the world?
Top 10 Rarest Dog Breeds in the World
- #1 – Fila Brasileiro. The Fila Brasileiro, or Brazilian Mastiff, originates as a hunting and guard dog.
- #2 – New Guinea Singing Dog.
- #3 – Stabyhoun.
- #4 – Mudi.
- #5 – Lagotto Romagnolo.
- #6 – Azawakh.
- #7 – Thai Ridgeback.
- #8 – Czechoslovakian Wolfdog.
What is the most expensive exotic animal?
Take a pick on these 10 most expensive pets along with their pricey tags.
- Pastel Butter Stripe Ball Python – $7,500.
- Capuchin Monkeys – $10,000.
- Camel – $10,000. Share.
- Hyacinth Macaw – $11,000. Share.
- Palm Cockatoo – $16,000. Share.
- Savannah Cat – $22,000. Share.
- Chimpanzee – $60,000-$65,000. Share.
- White Lion Cub – $140,000. Share.
How much is a lion?
Prices for lions range from 5,000 USD for an adolescent lioness, to a whooping 140,000 USD for a rare white lion cub. Keep in mind also that the setup cost for owning a lion is over $100,000.00 and the annual care is over $10,000.00. That’s if you have no emergencies and no one gets hurt and sues you for millions.
Can you buy a real penguin?
All species of penguin are protected so that you could only (legally) get a penguin from a zoo that had bred it. Penguins are social animals and live in large colonies. You’ll need approximately 20 penguins to get the party going.
What is the cutest dog on earth?
The Bichon Frise is one of the most adorable dogs in the world—and one of the most enthusiastic.
What is the smartest dog?
These Are The ‘Smartest’ Dog Breeds, According to a Canine Psychologist
- Border collie.
- German shepherd.
- Golden retriever.
- Doberman pinscher.
- Shetland sheepdog.
- Labrador retriever.
What pets do rich people have?
Take a look at the top 10 of the 2018 Pet Rich List below
- Gunther IV, Dog – German Shepherd. Worth: $375,000,000 (£294,000,000)
- Grumpy Cat – Mixed breed.
- Olivia Benson – Taylor Swift’s cat.
- Sadie, Sunny, Lauren, Layla and Luke – Oprah’s dogs.
- Gigoo – Chicken.
- Tommassino – Cat.
- Blackie – Cat.
- Conchita – Chihuahua.