- What food do you hate the most?
- What is the number 1 food in the world?
- What is the most hated fruit in the world?
- What is the most hated food in the UK?
- What is the most disliked word?
- What country eats the weirdest food?
- Which country has tastiest food?
- What are the 10 best foods to eat?
- What is world’s favorite food?
- Which fruit has most water?
- What fruit has the most sugar?
- Is corn a fruit?
- What is the most hated color?
- What is the best food in USA?
- What is the most liked food in America?
The top most hated foods were liver, fish, Brussels sprouts, curry and mushrooms.
The most loved foods were chicken, pasta, cheese, pizza, and curry – which trumped chocolate for a spot in the top five.
What food do you hate the most?
Many of the most hated foods, like spinach and fish, are actually packed with vitamins and protein. But when you hear “spinach,” you might think of the steamed homogenous stuff that comes in a can.
- Brussels Sprouts. It’s easy to hate these mini-cabbages without even trying them.
What is the number 1 food in the world?
1. Italy. Italy is the number one country having the best food in the world. It’s difficult to talk about Italian food, it’s easier to enjoy it.
What is the most hated fruit in the world?
That and kiwi fruit. Durian.
What is the most hated food in the UK?
UK’s most hated food is olives. Olives are now the most disliked food in Britain, with new research showing Brussels sprouts are no longer in the top three.
What is the most disliked word?
Moist is the most hated word in the world – here’s why – Business Insider. The word “Insider”.
What country eats the weirdest food?
Consider this a public service and an education to save you from shock when you come across these, the 50 weirdest foods from around the world.
- Balut – Philippines.
- Shirako – Japan.
- Cobra Heart – Vietnam.
- Casu Marzu – Italy.
- Shark Fin Soup – China.
- Bushmeat – Africa.
- Dog – Korea, China and Vietnam.
Which country has tastiest food?
What are the 10 best foods to eat?
The 10 Best Foods You Can Eat
- Beans. Grotto says all dry beans, including lentils, are incredibly nutrient-dense, and the best among them is the kidney bean.
- Yogurt or Kiefer. Plain, low-fat yogurt and kiefer, which is like a liquid yogurt, are full of healthy probiotics, vitamins and minerals.
- Beef Liver.
What is world’s favorite food?
Global Poll Reveals Pasta As The World’s Favorite Food
- Fish and seafood.
Which fruit has most water?
What fruit has the most sugar?
Which Fruits Have the Most Sugar?
- Scroll down to read all. 1 / 13. Mangoes.
- 2 / 13. Grapes. A cup of these has about 23 grams sugar.
- 3 / 13. Cherries. They’re sweet, and they have the sugar to show for it: A cup of them has 18 grams.
- 4 / 13. Pears. One medium pear has 17 grams of sugar.
- 5 / 13. Watermelon.
- 6 / 13. Figs.
- 7 / 13. Bananas.
- 8 / 13. Less Sugar: Avocados.
Is corn a fruit?
Whole corn, like you eat on the cob, is considered a vegetable. The corn kernel itself (where popcorn comes from) is considered a grain. This is why several foods people think of as vegetables are actually fruits, like tomatoes and avocados. So, corn is actually a vegetable, a whole grain, and a fruit.
What is the most hated color?
What is the best food in USA?
Best traditional USA dishes: Top 10 must-try American foods
- Apple Pie. The saying is “American as apple pie” for a reason: this sweet treat is a national institution.
- The Hamburger.
- Clam Chowder.
- Bagel and Lox.
- Deep-Dish Pizza.
- Drop Biscuits and Sausage Gravy.
- Texas Barbecue.
- Hominy Grits.
What is the most liked food in America?
Yes, the single food that most Americans would want to eat for the rest of their lives is pizza, which 21 percent of survey participants chose as their answer. It beat out steak (16 percent), tacos (11 percent), pasta (11 percent), and even the undeniably American hamburger (13 percent).