What pets are low maintenance?
Top ten low maintenance pets for children or adults
- Hamster, gerbil or mice. These small rodents are great fun, offer some feedback and respond to their owners.
- Small birds. Some smaller birds don’t need any human interaction to remain happy and healthy.
- Guinea pigs.
- Sea Monkeys.
What is a good exotic pet to have?
Here Are 15 Exotic Animals Trying To Take The Best Pet Title Away From Dogs
- The Scorpion. Not to start off with the obvious, but really?
- The Bearded Dragon.
- The Sugar Glider.
- The Tarantula.
- The Hissing Cockroach.
- The Hedgehog.
- The Burmese Python.
- The Fennec Fox.
What is the easiest pet to take care of?
Easiest Small Animals to Care for and Why They Might be Right for You
- Hamsters. While hamsters are fun and active pets, they are nocturnal, which means that they can be a disappointing pet for small children.
- Guinea Pigs.
- Mice and Rats.
- Hermit Crabs.
What are some small exotic pets?
In general, these animals are low maintenance and don’t require much to live a long, happy and healthy life.
- Rodents. Sure, rats and mice are cute, but if you want a small exotic pet, those rodents aren’t going to cut it.
- Hedgehogs. A Hedge Hog.
- Non-Domesticated Canines. A Fennec Fox.
- Skunks. A Skunk.
- Wild Cats. A Savannah Cat.
Which pets can be left alone?
If you choose the dog you want carefully and provide them with fun activities, he or she will be okay if left home alone all day even if you have to work.
7 Dog Breeds That Can Be Left Alone
- Basset Hound.
- French Bulldog.
- Shar Pei.
What is the best pet for beginners?
These pets are excellent options for first-timers, offering both convenience and adorableness.
- Rodent. Guinea pigs, gerbils and rats are all rodents that are perfect pets for beginners.
- Gecko (Leopard or Crested)
- Freshwater Fish.