What is the easiest pet to take care of?
Easiest Small Animals to Care for and Why They Might be Right for You
- Hamsters. While hamsters are fun and active pets, they are nocturnal, which means that they can be a disappointing pet for small children.
- Guinea Pigs.
- Mice and Rats.
- Hermit Crabs.
What pets are low maintenance?
Top ten low maintenance pets for children or adults
- Hamster, gerbil or mice. These small rodents are great fun, offer some feedback and respond to their owners.
- Small birds. Some smaller birds don’t need any human interaction to remain happy and healthy.
- Guinea pigs.
- Sea Monkeys.
Which dog breed is cheapest?
Cheapest Budget-Friendly Dog Breeds:
- Miniature Pinscher:
- Plott Hound:
- Rat Terrier:
- Black and Tan Coonhound:
- Parson Russell Terrier:
- English setter: They are still used as hunting dogs and now days are also famous for being a good family companion.
- Harrier: The most affordable dog breed of all.
What is the cheapest exotic pet?
The price range of exotic pets can vary tremendously, from as low as $5 to thousands of dollars for rare or high-demand species.
Uncommon Exotic Pets Under $1000
- African Crested Porcupine $500-800.
- Red Fox $300-500.
- Patagonian Mara $300-500.
- Coatimundi $700-800.
- Skunk $250-450.
What is a good first pet for a kid?
According to Dr. Lianne McLeod, the veterinary guide for exotic pets at about.com, top seven are: guinea pigs, rats, hamsters, gerbils, mice, lepard geckos, and Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches. Other animal-care professionals promote birds or fish as ideal first pets for children.
What is a good first pet for a 12 year old?
6 Best Small Pets to Consider for Your Child
- Hamsters. This classic small pet is easy to care for and can even be trained to use litter, but hamsters can be rather nippy, and small breeds (females in particular) can be quite aggressive, warns Dr.
- Guinea Pigs.