- What to say when someone compliments you?
- How do you give a good compliment?
- What do you say when someone compliments your eyes?
- How do you respond to a humbly compliment?
- How do you return a compliment?
- How do you respond to beautiful eyes?
- How do you respond to a nice smile?
- What to say when someone calls you cute?
- How do you express gratitude in words?
- How do you accept flirting compliments?
- How do you praise someone in writing?
Keep it simple.
- Saying something like, “Thanks! That makes me feel great to know that you feel that way,” or “Thank you, I appreciate the compliment,” is a perfectly acceptable way to respond.
- Remember to smile and make eye contact with the person who complimented you as you thank them.
What to say when someone compliments you?
Suggested clip 82 seconds
What to Say When Someone Compliments You, and What Not To
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you give a good compliment?
Read ahead for five ways to give a memorable compliment, and the best ways to respond to them, too.
- Give compliments right away.
- Focus on the great find, not where it’s from.
- Never ask someone if something is real.
- Try to focus your flattery.
- Make your compliment genuine and positive.
What do you say when someone compliments your eyes?
“Thank you ! I appreciate the compliment.” “Thank you ! You’re pretty cute yourself.”
How do you respond to a humbly compliment?
Whenever you receive a compliment or accolade, but don’t know what to say, use these tips to accept compliments with grace.
- Humbly say, “Thank you.” It is the simplest phrase you can say, but it sends a powerful message.
- Don’t try to one-up a compliment.
- Mind your nonverbal cues.
- Acknowledge your team’s effort.
How do you return a compliment?
So, without further ado, a few dos and don’ts for accepting compliments.
- Do Say “Thank You.” “I love your shoes!” they say.
- Do Return the Compliment. When someone offers a compliment, they are reaching out, extending a hand, making a connection.
- Don’t Deflect.
- Don’t Deny.
How do you respond to beautiful eyes?
Good response to “You have beautiful eyes”?
- A simple “Thanks, what’s your name?”
- A more suggestive “You should see them in the morning”
- A bit creepy but good reference “The better to see you with, my dear”
- “Oh, they’re fake”
- “Want to touch them!?” <—Gotta try this one soon.
How do you respond to a nice smile?
- Most common and safe responce : Simply say thank you, with a little smile on your face.
- To a friend: Confidentely tell them, Hmm.. you got the right test of beauty!
- If compliment is from a younger one or a junior: Hey thank you, good choice man, keep it up.
- If this is from a relative : Hmm..!
What to say when someone calls you cute?
So if someone says you’re cute, just say thank you and move on. If they are messing with you, you are still in control. If it is a genuine compliment, no harm done.
How do you express gratitude in words?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
How do you accept flirting compliments?
How to Accept a Compliment While Flirting
- Look at the person with whom you’re flirting and say “Thank you.” Doing so is important because it shows that you appreciate the compliment.
- Use the compliment as a conversation point.
- Tease her a little when she compliments you.
- Move closer to him when you thank him.
- Smile and make eye contact when you thank her.
How do you praise someone in writing?
Tell me you love my words, and I know you love me.
- Your writing is beautiful. My mind is a mess.
- I look forward to your writing. Writers love knowing their work is read.
- I wish I could write like you. Another compliment I will never believe.
- You write how I feel, even if I can’t express it.
- Your writing inspires me.