According to animalwised.com
View 5+ moreView 5+
Amazon river dolphin
What are the most exotic pets?
These ten exotic pets are legal to own in many places in America, some of them just require a license.
These odd animals can truly make a great pet, but make sure to do lots of your own research.
- Bearded Dragon.
- Fennec Fox.
- Hyacinth Macaw.
What are examples of exotic animals?
Pets are usually considered “exotic” if they fit the description of an exotic animal. Some examples of these are monkeys, lions, tigers, some species of snakes, Komodo dragons, and many other animals. Exotic pets only exist in the United States.
What is the most expensive exotic animal?
Take a pick on these 10 most expensive pets along with their pricey tags.
- Pastel Butter Stripe Ball Python – $7,500.
- Capuchin Monkeys – $10,000.
- Camel – $10,000. Share.
- Hyacinth Macaw – $11,000. Share.
- Palm Cockatoo – $16,000. Share.
- Savannah Cat – $22,000. Share.
- Chimpanzee – $60,000-$65,000. Share.
- White Lion Cub – $140,000. Share.
What is the easiest exotic pet to look after?
In general, these animals are low maintenance and don’t require much to live a long, happy and healthy life.
- Rodents. Sure, rats and mice are cute, but if you want a small exotic pet, those rodents aren’t going to cut it.
- Hedgehogs. A Hedge Hog.
- Non-Domesticated Canines. A Fennec Fox.
- Skunks. A Skunk.
- Wild Cats. A Savannah Cat.