How do I get rid of monkeys in my house?
5 Tips to Keep Monkeys Out of Your Home
- TIP #1: REMOVE FOOD SOURCES.
- TIP #2: MONKEY PROOF YOUR HOUSE.
- TIP #3: EMPLOY A DETERRENT.
- TIP #4: SCARE THEM AWAY.
- TIP #5: A TOY SNAKE.
How do you fight monkeys?
Avoid smiling at monkeys or making any sort of gesture that shows or bares your teeth. To a monkey, a big toothy grin is a sign of threat and aggression. Don’t yell at, sing to, tease or heckle the monkey. Avoid any postures that would seem aggressive to a fellow human being and keep your motions minimal.
How do I protect my plants from monkeys?
Try this to protect your garden from Monkeys?
- A very common deterrent is to cover the plants in pepper spray so that if the monkeys try to eat the plants, they will burn their tongues.
- Hang some colorful rubber snakes in polythene bags…it helps for sometime till an intelligent MONKEY finds out the truth.
What food do monkeys hate?
Wild monkeys never encounter bananas at all ever unless they are around human habitation where bananas are or have been planted.” Monkeys do eat fruits, but they wouldn’t encounter bananas like we could get at the grocery store in the forest. They also eat leaves, flowers, nuts, and insects in the wild.