Why would I want to be a lion?
They stand their ground. They have strength, wisdom, prowess, maturity, and total confidence. Yet they also show leadership, tenderness, and compassion toward other members of their pride, especially young lion cubs.
What is a lion mentality?
A lion’s mentality. Motivation. Those who have more power in the world have always preferred to be the only ones to have it. That is why the society in which we live and the educational systems that we have all gone through are designed to make us become sheep, incapable of making decisions for ourselves.
How can I be fearless like a lion?
Hunt Down Your Goals and Become Fearless Like a Lion
- “Everybody wants to eat but a few are willing to hunt”
- Be fearless like a lion.
- Know your limits and then defy them.
- Think of a plan, visualize it and execute it.
- Be willing to accept failure.
- Have a winning attitude every day.
- Don’t allow criticism to defeat you.
What’s a sheep to a lion?
It thus appears that “to be a lion among sheep and a sheep among lions” was, in the late 1500s, a proverbial way to refer to someone who was bold and decisive (or arrogant and overbearing) among his perceived inferiors but meek and deferential among his superiors.
Do lions feel love?
Well, if they see anything “only as prey”, they hunt it and eat it. They can have relationships with humans, and love them. They can even have relationships with other kinds of animals. When one lion corrects another in its family, it may use a swat that can kill or hospitalize a human.
Do lions cry?
When lions and tigers roar loudly and deeply – terrifying every creature within earshot – they are somewhat like human babies crying for attention, although their voices are much deeper. “In some ways, the lion is a large replica of a crying baby, loud and noisy, but at very low pitch.”
How do you act like a lion?
Want to be more productive, get in shape, and become a better leader? Start by acting like the king of the jungle.
- Have Laser Focus by Eliminating Distractions. When a lion is hunting a zebra, it uses all its senses to accomplish the task at hand.
- Take Care of Yourself.
- Work With a Pack of Lions.
How do you get a lion attitude?
How to Have the Lion Attitude!
- Courage, Strength, Leadership, Bravery.
- The lion is not afraid of doing what he wants.
- Sheep follow the leader.
- Attitude is what you do, what you think, and what you feel about yourself.
- Use affirmations to make you think positively about yourself.
- One common thing with all leaders is that they were once followers.
How do you get an attitude like a lion?
Suggested clip 107 seconds
The Lion Attitude (HEART OF A LION) Motivational Video – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip