What pets do rich people have?
Take a look at the top 10 of the 2018 Pet Rich List below
- Gunther IV, Dog – German Shepherd. Worth: $375,000,000 (£294,000,000)
- Grumpy Cat – Mixed breed.
- Olivia Benson – Taylor Swift’s cat.
- Sadie, Sunny, Lauren, Layla and Luke – Oprah’s dogs.
- Gigoo – Chicken.
- Tommassino – Cat.
- Blackie – Cat.
- Conchita – Chihuahua.
Who is the richest pet in the world?
The Richest Pet in the World Is Worth $375 Million
- Gunther IV: $375 million. Gunther IV, the German Sheperd | Mind Warehouse via Youtube.
- Grumpy Cat: $99.5 million.
- Olivia Benson: $97 million.
- Sadie, Sunny, Lauren, Layla and Luke Winfrey: $30 million.
- Gigoo: $15 million.
- Tommasino: $13 million.
- Blackie: $12.5 million.
- Conchita: $11.3 million.
What is a rich person dog?
Some of the Breeds generally preferred by the wealthy are – Pomeranian Spitz – Pomeranian were developed in the province of Pomerania from the ancient Spitz breeds. They love meeting new people, they are good with kids, and they get along well with other animals.
What is the highest paid dog?
Pup sold for $2 million. A golden-haired Tibetan mastiff puppy has reportedly been sold for a whopping $2 million in China, potentially making it the world’s most expensive dog.